We understand how frustrating it can be when your home exterior is damaged, worn out, or deteriorating.
In Jackson Construction and Roofing Our team makes it simple to choose the best siding product for your needs, and we install siding to manufacturer’s standards. Knowing your home is protected with superior siding materials gives you assurance for years to come.
Want more details before you decide?
Winters can be harsh, but a Hardie Board stands up to the elements 24/7 and still looks amazing!
Homeowners choose Hardie Board siding for its proven track record which includes:
1. Curb appeal Hardie Board siding is first and foremost attractive! It can mimic the classic look of natural wood siding, but (unlike wood siding) it’s super easy to care for and doesn’t absorb moisture like wood siding tends to.
2. Customizable This gorgeous siding is highly customizable and offers so many style and color choices, you’re sure to find something you’ll love for many years.
3. Low maintenance Hardie Board siding rarely needs to be repainted, unlike wood siding, saving you time and money in the long run. It is easy to clean twice a year with a simple garden hose and a soft to medium nylon brush.
4. Durable Amazingly, Hardie Board siding can last 30-50 years when it is installed by factory trained installation experts like the pros at Alco Products. It endures harsh weather elements and retains its beauty due to its strength. Fiber cement consists of cement, sand, and cellulose fibers. When combined, this stalwart material we also call Hardie board creates a super durable siding homeowners love. It resists hail damage, dents, cracks, and moisture damage.
5. Outstanding warranty Strong and durable Hardie Board siding products come with the best warranty in the siding industry. As long as 30-year, non-prorated warranty, and trim products come with a 15-year non-prorated warranty.
6. Engineered for Climate® Hardie Board siding is made specifically for where you live, with the attributes relative to your specific climate. Get the optimal product for the surrounding area weather with the HardiZone® System.
7. Enduring color Hardie Board siding can be pre-primed at the factory, and painted any color you choose after installation.
8. Pest resistant Hardie Board siding products are not appealing to insects, termites, and even woodpeckers. Avoid the hassle of pest infestation by having James Hardie siding products installed on your home exterior.
9. Noncombustible James Hardie thought of everything. Their siding product is heat resistant, fire resistant, rated as non-combustible, and won’t contribute to a fire. Ensure your family’s safety with the built-in protection of Hardie Board siding products. Unlike vinyl siding, James Hardie siding can often help decrease your home insurance premium due to its noncombustible makeup and hail damage resistance.
10. Multiple styles Choose from a large selection of siding options such as HardiePlank lap siding, HardieShingle siding, HardiePanel vertical siding, HardieTrim for your exterior’s finishing touch, and HardieSoffitt to protect your eaves and porch ceilings.
11. Online color tool Take the mystery out of how your home will look with the Hardie Board siding by using the handy online color visualizer tool. Try on different styles and colors before settling on which will meet your needs best.
12. Top siding product Hardie Board siding products can be seen on over 8 million homes in America. This proven, long-lasting, attractive siding is so well known and trusted, it boosts a home’s resale value even more so than vinyl siding.
13. Tested results A symbol of reliability, HardiePlank lap siding is backed by the sought-after Good Housekeeping Seal from the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. This stamp of quality is received only after rigorous product evaluation. The distinguished honor was granted after using state-of-the-art equipment to test HardiePlank lap siding for its ability to resist fading, endure weather, resist moisture retention, fire resistance, and more.
14. Universal approval Hardie Board has been praised by contractor focused trade publications and media repeatedly over the years, giving homeowners confidence in this proven product.
15. Long-term satisfaction Homeowners who choose to invest in James Hardie siding products consistently appreciate its performance for decades. Imagine how relaxing it is to know that once you have this amazing siding installed, you won’t have to replace it for 30-50 years, saving you time and money in the long run.
Are you ready to start your project now?